- Do you work as a full-time Realtor®?
- Do you have access to an assistant or team to help support your sales and marketing activities?
- What area and in what aspect of the market do you specialize?
- Do you have a written traditional and electronic marketing plan specifically designed to sell my type and style of property?
- How often do you market properties directly to buyers?
- How many properties have you personally sold in the last six (6) months?
- Will you produce a professional traditional and electronic brochure/flyer of my property with photos that will be disseminated through electronic and traditional media?
- What is your system for updating me after you list our property? How often should we expect to hear from you and in what mediums? (e.g. email, text, private web access, traditional mail, fax?)
- Does my listing have an automatic expiration date? Is there a minimum time I must list? May I cancel my listing at any time? Is there a cancellation fee? What is the cost?
- What software programs do you use to track prospect responses through specific mediums to market my property?
- How do you find potential buyers? Do you implement any electronic acquisition or drip systems to secure buyer leads?
- What unique marketing and e-marketing systems, services or techniques will you use to get my property sold?
- In what ways do you encourage other REALTOR®s to sell my property? Do you work with affiliates? RS Council? Women’s Council?
- Do you provide guidelines for me to help you help sell my property?
- How many listings do you currently handle at one time? How many are you currently marketing at this time? What percentages of them sell and in what average time frame?
- Do you have an Internet marketing plan?
- Do you have a personal website or blog site? Does it include automatic drip systems? What analytics do you implement to track responses?
- Do you employ any stealth marketing strategies to secure prospects?
- Do you have a permanent E-mail address?
- What brand or unique service opportunities do you offer buyers and sellers?
- Does your company have a website? The address is ______________
- How many website portals will my property be included on?
- Do you have a list of references I can call whom have used your services in the past?
- What automated communication tools do you use for 24-hour access and service? (Texting from signage? Call Capture Services? QR programs?)
- Do you have a current database of qualified buyers for my property?
- Does your web site or your company website offer automated services for feedback, activity reports, and updated market analysis information I can secure via an intranet on the web? Market Trends Reports?
- What cutting edge electronic programs, tools, systems, strategies will you use to market my property?
- Do you employ a tracking system on what marketing strategies are working?
- How many showings will I have before we get an offer based on your previous property showing averages?
- How often and how shall I expect to hear from you regarding:
- Feedback on property showings?
- Inquiries from the sign?
- Inquiries from Direct Mail?
- Inquiries from Marketing?
- Inquiries from various web portals?
- Do you have any recent specialized accreditations or certifications? What would help sell my property?
- Do you attend local, state and national Realtor® meetings?
When interviewing an agent, understand what services they offer and what services you are interested in. These questions are designed to help you select an agent that has a strong marketing strategy to get the property SOLD!
We would love to help you with your real estate needs. Call, email or text us anytime!!
Prudential Utah Elite Real Estate
REALTOR, ABR, CRS< e-Pro, GREEN, SFR, SRES
801 – 921 – 9732
Bennett . Sheralyn @gmail .com